MSc and PhD supervisionI supervise MSc and PhD candidates. I also examine MSc projects.
- Christine Kollsgård (PhD candidate)
- Stine Olsen (PhD candidate)
- Max Weber (PhD candidate)
- Sindre Rein (MSc candidate, finished 2020)
- Akos Kiss (MSc candidate, finished 2019)
- Vayianna Makri (MSc intern, finished 2019)
- Kristine Strømme (MSc examination, 2019)
ReviewerI review manuscripts and give recommendation to the Editor of international peer-reviewed journals.
- AAPG Bulletin – Tarim Basin, China
- AAPG Bulletin – Songliao Basin, China
- AAPG Bulletin – Petroleum Geology, USA
- Marine Geology – Gulf of Alaska, USA
- Marine Geology – Taranaki Basin, New Zealand
- Marine Geology – Offshore Japan
- Geological Society, Special Publications – Barents Sea, Norway
- Boreas – Home Bay, eastern Arctic Canada
- Basin Research – Barents Sea, Norway
Conference chairing/conveningI chair or convene scientific conferences/workshops/seminars.
- Invited Talk to Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea (April, 2021)
- Session chair for the 34th Nordic Geological Winter Meeting (Oslo, January 2020)
- Leader for ARCEx workshop in numerical modelling (Tromsø, April 2019)
- Judges for Talk and Poster presentation at the AMGG annual meeting (Nov, 2019)
- Invited Talk for Schlumberger technical sharing session (Webinar, 2018)
- Invited Talk at Arctic Conference (Lofoten, 2017)
- Student volunteer SEG Houston (2009)
OutreachI disseminate my research to broader community.
- Multi-disciplinary collaborations to write a paper as a contribution to Indonesian oil and gas society. “Towards Achieving Indonesia’s Oil Production Target of 1 MMBOPD by 2030: An Outlook from IATMI Norway”, 2021. https://doi.org/10.2118/205753-MS
- “Petroleum exploration in Norway in a nutshell”, a public webinar for Indonesia hosted by HAGI, 2021
- “Geoscience education system in Norway”, webinar for potential master student hosted by ISPG, 2018
- “Petroleum management in Norway: lessons learned for Indonesia?”, a poster contribution to Nordic Baltic Indonesian Scholar, 2016
- “Geofiesta”. I was the leader for social activity to introduce geohazard tsunami mitigation to the local society in Pelabuhan Ratu, Indonesia, 2009.